Defining Success. Delivering Results
A Creative Director oversees Aptera's Creative teams to ensure the team is inspired and focused while playing a key role in overseeing creative approaches for major accounts and strategic pitches. This role is involved in development of high-level concepts for design projects. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs while managing internal design resources.
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy
- Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs
- Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
- Work with the account team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Manage creative team members
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
- Evaluate and revise creative processes to ensure quality and positive client experience
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web.
- Must have the ability to prototype and demonstrate ideas to both designers and clients using interactive methods
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
- Experience with the tools software used by the team, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Premier, and SketchFlow
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Understanding of basic web coding languages (HTML, CSS), including first-hand experience and current knowledge of best practices and limitations of web languages
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field required; equivalent visual design and management experience will be considered; graduate degree preferred
- At least 2 years management experience working with large-scale web sites, applications, e-marketing, and advertising
Aptera Software offers competitive compensation packages, including excellent salary and comprehensive benefits, performance-based bonuses, a matching 401(k) plan, a flexible work environment, and very possibly - the career of your dreams. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for confidential consideration.
Recognizing and Rewarding Excellence
Aptera’s clients choose us because we are agile and responsive when it comes to designing and delivering solutions. We achieve this agility and responsiveness by hiring excellent people, giving them the resources they need—including an environment conducive to innovative thinking—and setting them loose on the project. Since our success depends on our people, we invest in their growth to foster our own. Don't miss this opportunity to send us your resume and see if you have a place alongside our elite business and IT professionals.