Defining Success. Delivering Results
Project Clarity Specialist
A Project Clarity Specialist (PCS) is responsible for ensuring that client vision is well defined, shared between all parties, and carried out by internal staff. In the early stages of a project, the PCS documents business processes and collaborates with the client to design and refine new systems that will be used to streamline and improve those processes. In addition to defining project scope and vision upfront, the PCS is also responsible for managing project milestones during development and maintaining a consistent flow of communication to the client.
- Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the client’s business needs.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements like screen, interface, and GUI designs.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Ensuring that, from beginning to end, the process of working with Aptera provides a comfortable and valuable experience for the client.
- Experience with account management in regard to handling client expectations and navigating situations to provide benefit for both parties
- Experience in project management, including effectively meeting deadlines and coordinating all necessary milestones to ensure that deliveries are made on time and in presentable fashion.
- Design experience related to user interface and web graphic design.
- Familiarity with current and up-to-date trends in user interface controls and styles.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes to make effective decisions under pressure. Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver while gathering and interpreting data and information.
Education/Certifications: Advanced degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent preferred; combination of education and 2+ years of experience in a related area would be considered
Aptera Software offers competitive compensation packages, including excellent salary and comprehensive benefits, performance-based bonuses, a matching 401(k) plan, a flexible work environment, and very possibly - the career of your dreams. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for confidential consideration.
Recognizing and Rewarding Excellence
Aptera’s clients choose us because we are agile and responsive when it comes to designing and delivering solutions. We achieve this agility and responsiveness by hiring excellent people, giving them the resources they need—including an environment conducive to innovative thinking—and setting them loose on the project. Since our success depends on our people, we invest in their growth to foster our own. Don't miss this opportunity to send us your resume and see if you have a place alongside our elite business and IT professionals.