Defining Success. Delivering Results
A SharePoint Developer will analyze the overall business and systems needs of a prospect / client organization, architect a solution in SharePoint Server 2010, and plan the activities necessary to deliver that SharePoint solution. In addition, the Senior SharePoint Developer will implement and/or direct the successful implementation of SharePoint solutions.
- Develop an approach, plan activities and estimate the level of effort that will lead to meeting project objectives
- Analyze business requirements, identify risks and make recommendations that impact the direction of the project
- Have advanced level knowledge in the administration, configuration and customization of SharePoint 2007/2010
- Ability and willingness to Mentor staff and guide multiple projects
- Ability to convey Sharepoint capabilities to people with varying degrees of technical experience
- Document business requirements, design and architect solutions in SharePoint 2007/2010
- Have a minimum of 2 year of hands-on SharePoint 2007/2010 experience with a minimum of 1 successful implementation
- Knowledge of how to migrate systems from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010
- Have expert knowledge of SharePoint 2007/2010 including Branding, Content Management, Workflow, BDC/BCS, Infopath, Search, Records Management, Office Integration, and Excel Services
- Have the ability to set and meet deadlines on multiple projects without frequent supervision
- Have excellent systems analysis skills with full development life cycle experience
- Be proficient in developing custom web parts for SharePoint 2007/2010 in C# and / or VB.NET
- Have thorough understanding of network topologies and experience configuring single sign-on solutions
- Have experience writing requirements documentation and design documentation for SharePoint 2007/2010
- Help define, convey, and demonstrate SharePoint 2007/2010 best practices
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Experience integrating Document Management Systems into SharePoint
- Certified individuals will be highly favored
Aptera Software offers competitive compensation packages, including excellent salary and comprehensive benefits, performance-based bonuses, a matching 401(k) plan, a flexible work environment, and very possibly - the career of your dreams. Please submit your resume to email@example.com to apply for confidential consideration.
Recognizing and Rewarding Excellence
Aptera’s clients choose us because we are agile and responsive when it comes to designing and delivering solutions. We achieve this agility and responsiveness by hiring excellent people, giving them the resources they need—including an environment conducive to innovative thinking—and setting them loose on the project. Since our success depends on our people, we invest in their growth to foster our own. Don't miss this opportunity to send us your resume and see if you have a place alongside our elite business and IT professionals.