Defining Success. Delivering Results
A Sitefinity Developer is responsible for developing innovative Web-based solutions through the Sitefinity CMS platform by Telerik. Our developers work closely with project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies.
- Complete website build-out (HTML/CSS, Master Pages, Widgets, Content Placement, and Deployment)
- Creating or extending widgets/modules for our clients and the Sitefinity Marketplace
- Analyze usability of Sitefinity implementation to ensure client receives a sensible solution for managing content
- Collaborate with Sales and PCS team to gather requirements for customer solutions.
- Interact with servers using IIS, Remote Desktop Connections, and FTP clients.
- Perform related work as required.
- Experience developing modules and widgets
- Experience building Sitefinity templates from a Photoshop file
- Passion for semantics, clean HTML source code, CSS, and usability.
- Intermediate understanding of SEO
- Excellent web development skills with good eye for detail
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision in a laid back environment
- Constructive team member with ability to contribute value to team discussion
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is a plus.
Minimum of Junior Class standing within a higher degree academic program
Completed or in pursuit of a Computer Science degree is preferred
Certifications in .NET or Sitefinity is a plus
Aptera Software offers competitive compensation packages, including excellent salary and comprehensive benefits, performance-based bonuses, a matching 401(k) plan, a flexible work environment, and very possibly - the career of your dreams. Please submit your resume to email@example.com to apply for confidential consideration.
Recognizing and Rewarding Excellence
Aptera’s clients choose us because we are agile and responsive when it comes to designing and delivering solutions. We achieve this agility and responsiveness by hiring excellent people, giving them the resources they need—including an environment conducive to innovative thinking—and setting them loose on the project. Since our success depends on our people, we invest in their growth to foster our own. Don't miss this opportunity to send us your resume and see if you have a place alongside our elite business and IT professionals.