Defining Success. Delivering Results
A Systems Engineer receives, analyzes, and processes communication service and support requests for internal and external customers through remote and internal network access including, but not limited to: data network services, email system support and directory services. This position will work with data circuit provisioning and deployment to maximize the available data connection while providing support to Aptera on an as needed basis.
- Manage corporate disaster recovery program.
- Maintain email, Hyper-v as well as Aptera database environments.
- Work as a team to support issues related to Aptera’s network and equipment.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to trouble shoot and remedy infrastructure difficulties.
- Install, configure, and migrate clients to Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Lync.
- Migrate clients to cloud services through recommendations on possible service offerings to contribute to the growth of cloud service for Aptera clients from cloud computing practices revolving around Office 365, Exchange and other MS products.
- Proficient knowledge of Active Directory / ADFS, Microsoft Exchange 2003 – 2010, Network + Certification, Microsoft System Center, Microsoft Hyper-V, IIS configuration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to delivery outstanding service, support and project results.
- Proven experience in project management of remote telephony initiatives, along with experience in LAN/WAN protocols, high-availability topologies.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP IPv4 and IPv6, and Information Security tenets.
- Demonstrated experience with implementing QoS, on switches and routers across an enterprise network.
- Self-directed individual, but able to work with and take direction from other Engineers.
- Expertise in the use of PC software, and professional reporting/presentation tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field
- 2+ years of combined design, implementation and trouble-shooting experience with TCP/IP networks, LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Microsoft MTA/MCTS Certification, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), or equivalent, is preferred.
Aptera Software offers competitive compensation packages, including excellent salary and comprehensive benefits, performance-based bonuses, a matching 401(k) plan, a flexible work environment, and very possibly - the career of your dreams. Please submit your resume to email@example.com to apply for confidential consideration.
Recognizing and Rewarding Excellence
Aptera’s clients choose us because we are agile and responsive when it comes to designing and delivering solutions. We achieve this agility and responsiveness by hiring excellent people, giving them the resources they need—including an environment conducive to innovative thinking—and setting them loose on the project. Since our success depends on our people, we invest in their growth to foster our own. Don't miss this opportunity to send us your resume and see if you have a place alongside our elite business and IT professionals.