What is it like to work for a premier web development team? How is our team at Aptera different from other web development teams you could work with? And how could working on Aptera's web development team make you a better professional? Discover all this and more as you learn what it takes to become a member of our team. Do you have what it takes?
What are some of the qualities successful web developers at Aptera have in common?
- The successful developers at Aptera are resourceful problem solvers, are always learning, and without fail look out for the interests of the client first.
- Also, the desire to work in a team environment is crucial. We have many skilled developers and the team environment helps to spread best practices and new ideas in the group in a collaborative way.
What do most people say are the best parts of working on the web team at Aptera?
- As part of the web development team, we get to work on projects which shape a company’s public presence.
- Extremely smart, energetic team
- The size and scope of the projects we are working on are increasing. This allows developers to grow in their architecture experience and team collaboration.
- It’s a great atmosphere where you can balance your life outside of work with your ambitious career goals.
What technologies would I be working with?
As web developers, we utilize Sitefinity as our preferred CMS. Along with Sitefinity, developers will be using the following:
- Our development is all done in Visual Studio using Team Foundation Server as our source control.
What types of clients would I be working with?
If I knew what to expect I wouldn’t enjoy it. The beauty here is the vast array of clients from education technology companies to wakeboarding schools. We deal with a variety of industries. They include healthcare, financial services, career placement, manufacturing, apparel, online learning, and many more.
How is working with the web team at Aptera different from working with web developers in most other tech firms?
- The knowledge level of our developers is high and they are willing to help the other developers be successful though mentoring and sharing of ideas.
How might working at Aptera impact my future career as a web developer?
- Encouraged to advance your technical skills through certifications (Sitefinity, ASP.NET, etc.)
- Encouraged to advance your soft skills (Training Sessions, Client Interaction, Presentations)
- Exposure to many different project types / industries through everyday project work.
- In every project we work on, there are learning opportunities in new areas.
Does Aptera offer internship opportunities for aspiring web developers?
Yes we do. We actually have an intern starting up here again for his second summer in May. This allows someone who is new to development see what web development and Aptera are all about.